Sunday, January 20, 2008

Am I suprised?



Hell No! So Jamal makes the arrogant declaration that he'll continue to preach despite having multiple children outside of his marriage, and sleeping with countless individuals that he'll continue to pastor, PROFIT, and evangelize the country. While his uneducated membership PRAISE him for it, as he compares himself to David & Jesus himself. My best friend called me this morning with the video link and asked me if I was suprised...of course my response was HELL NO! Jamal will be married in a year or two max. He's already got a few on the side. Being raised in the church, and as a Bishop's son, it has afforded me the opportunity to meet and have relationships with countless of Bishops, Pastors and others who work in ministry, I know about the entire "starter" wife statement. I know some individuals who know all about my relationships with these pastors and some women who knowing all the stuff i've been through, wouldn't mind dating someone on the DOWNLOW, just to be the "pastors wife". Gizelle, I got your back, and if you're reading this, contact me! You know I love you despite our immense differences and difficulties. Gizelle is a very smart cookie!!! YES, I KNOW that she knew about him running around the difference is that it was made very public this time which caused her and her family to be humiliated and it resulted in him having more children!!! All this time we have wondered how he could go on as "business as usual", I'll tell you how....Gizelle took his sorry butt back making him believe that it was all good and all the while she.....

1. Consulted with a lawyer

2. Hired a Private Investigator

3. Came to church on Sundays

4. When Jamal was away she gathered all his financial statements

5. Moved into the brand new 6,000+sqft Condo over looking the water with Grace, Angel, Adore, the housekeeper and both nannies!!!

6. Took all evidence to the lawyer from the PI

7. Filed for divorce in Montgomery County where she knew she would have a FAIR CHANCE


The reality is that she filed for adultry meaning that she can and will prove that he has been unfaithful!!! So, Jamal will not be granted a limited divorce!!! HE CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Ronnie

2 comments:

Yaya said...

So are you saying that Jamal Bryant is on the DL... Be real about it! Is he or isn't he?

VIP Lifestyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.